Access the Portfolio Theme Options via Appearance > Customize > Portfolio or via Appearance > Theme Options > Portfolio.
Default Portfolio Page Layout
Set the default Layout of the Portfolio pages i.e. Index, Archive, Categories.
Column 1 Sidebar
If you have chosen a Portfolio Page Layout to contain a sidebar, you can choose which side to use on Column 1 here. See Appearance > Customize > General > Sidebars to create more than the default 2 sidebar widget areas.
Column 2 Sidebar
If you have chosen a Portfolio Page Layout to contain a sidebar, you can choose which side to use on Column 2 here. See Appearance > Customize > General > Sidebars to create more than the default 2 sidebar widget areas.
Select the display Format of the posts on Portfolio pages.
- Normal will display posts stack on top of each other
- Grid will display the posts a grid layout
- Masonry Grid will display the posts as a grid layout and optimal position based on available vertical space, like a mason fitting stones in a wall
Boxed Post Style
This option allows you to display posts with a Boxed / Non-Boxed style.
- Disabled Boxed Style
- Enabled Boxed Style
The Boxed Style is set via the Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Body > Element Areas
Set the number of Columns to display the posts in. Layout Format has to be set to Grid or Masonry Grid.
Parent Portfolio Page
Select a page which acts as the Portfolio home page. By default Portfolio index page will display.
Portfolio Page Link
Display a Portfolio home page link at the bottom of each Portfolio Post.
Add a Search Bar to the Blog pages. Choose from the following options:
- Search Bar – A traditional search bar which will display the results on a search page
- Search Filter – Search the posts on that current blog page and it will filter the posts based on the keyword entered
- Search Filter + Highlight – This option uses the Search Filter as above, with the added feature of Highlighting the keyword entered within the post
Choose the Blog pagination style using the following options:
- Ajax Click Load – This option dynamically loads the posts onto the Blog page and displays a Load More button when more posts are available to load
- Ajax Scroll Load – This option is the same as above but instead of a Load More button, it will display more posts when you scroll to the bottom of the page
- Page Numbers – This option uses the traditional method of displaying page numbers
The number of posts displayed per page or per ajax load is set via WordPress Admin > Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most
Choose where to display the Featured Image of a Post. This option can be overwritten via the Post > General > Featured Image Display
Portfolio Page – Image Alignment
Choose what position to align Portfolio Page Images.
Portfolio Page – Image Lightbox
Choose to enable or disable the lightbox script on Portfolio Page Images.
Portfolio Page – Image Size
Enter the Portfolio Page Image size. Choose from the following sizes: thumbnail, medium, large, full or set a custom size e.g. 980×400
Single Portfolio Post – Image Lightbox
Choose to enable or disable the lightbox script on Single Post Images.
Single Portfolio Post – Image Size
Enter the Singe Portfolio Post Image size. Choose from the following sizes: thumbnail, medium, large, full or set a custom size e.g. 980×400